Datamind attaches great importance to its members.
This page intends to show in a nutshell who we are and what drive us as IT professionals.
My name is Fabien and I am the founder of Datamind.
During my 20+ years of experience in IT, I have always kept in Mind that Data is a precious information that need to be spread through all the company.
To make this vision come true, I have done my best to build a bridge between the Business and IT to let them working close together in order to deliver software products of a high quality, agreed and validated by both parties.
My Goal is to make the link between the Business and IT and this, thanks to my strong educational and experience in both side.
My Strengths are
- Business/Functional/BI Analyst with Project/Test Management skills
- Expert in integration of data and Reporting
- Analytical mind, organized and with soft skills (assertive, open mind, close to the users and willing to work in a cooperative mode).
Hello, This is Emmy.
From past 11 years, I have seen myself grow in the IT industry to become a Business / Functional Analyst.
As a professional with strong analytical thinking and technical background, I find myself at a perfect spot between Business and IT.
To me, client satisfaction is essential and gives me great contentment to see a successful project implementation.
My goal: Understand Business need, Analyze it in all aspects and Find a viable solution.
My Strengths are:
- 9 years of Banking exposure.
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Work experience in Belgium, North America and India.
- Passion to play my role effectively.
- Zeal to learn.
- Open minded, Committed, Hard and smart worker.
- Functional Testing
- Sanity Testing,
- Regression Testing
- Raising Defects
- and also Performance Testing Experience.
Monalisa Jain has 12+ years experience and started IT Career with HPE on 25th of June 2008 as a Software Engineer for the CPGT (Customer Portal Genesis Tool) project, in the Apps GD HP India with responsibilities of Software testing and Web-Based testing using various Testing tools. Her role also consists of testing integrated components, system level testing, and Automation testing with roles and responsibility of QA Tester, Analyst, Coordinator and Automation Engineer.
Currently, working for European Commission Brussels Belgium as an Automation Engineer on Banking/Investment domain with responsibilities of autoamtion testing the MyWorkPLace tool and automating the application using Selenium and Core Java. Also includes gathering and preparing test scenarios, helps in improving testing processes and end-to-end testing. She was involved in Manual/functional and Automation testing, Root Cause Analysis, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Perform and report the Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
My name is Shalakha and I am a dynamic and motivated IT professional with over 6 years of experience in working as a BI Analyst in Banking Domain.
My Goal: Use my variety of software development skills, analytical thinking and creative problem solving approach for growth and development of the organization and to be able to implement solutions that meet the customer requirements and provide customer satisfaction.
- 5 years of Experience working in Banking Domain
- SAP Business Objects, Tableau, SQL, Python, Informatica (Trained), Datastage, Talend
- Certifications in Data Science and Tableau
- Eager to learn new things
- Good communication skills, Quality oriented, Systematic and punctual, Leadership skills, Decision making skills, Creative, Hardworking
What Datamind means to me: Datamind provides a platform where you are challenged every day and your talent is recognized and rewarded. Datamind inspires you to expand your horizons, enhance your skill set and helps develop yourself as an individual and as a professional.
Venkata Prathiba Chebolu, is Tester/Test analyst . Worked as SAP UAT Test analyst.
- Having 3.5 years of experience in Banking and Insurance domain as a Software Tester contributing towards Functional testing of Product Launches, Strategic projects, internal functional projects, Change requests and Production issues.
- Well versed with various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test life cycle (STLC) & Bug Life Cycle.
My Experience with Datamind: Its very nice and Inspirational to work for Datamind
I am Jeya Sankar - Software Tester with DevOps skills with 5 years of IT experience in functional testing of mainframe & modern web applications with strong technical expertise in Mainframe job scheduling & Batch processing. Strong SDLC & testing experience in Insurance and Financial Services domains.
Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design Test Plan, Create Test Cases and Test Scripts, Environment Set up, Test Execution, Defect Management & Test Automation.
- Fast Learner
- Versatile IT background (Legacy mainframe and Distributed systems)
- Automation Enthusiast
- Skilled on Tricentis TOSCA, BDD (Cucumber) & Robot Frameworks
- Proficiency in Dutch language Level B2 (3.1) Certified.
What Datamind means to me: Provides platform to grow professionally and personally. Get inspired/mentored everyday with people of diversed skillset. Datamind = Trust ;
My name is Sri Valli Tirumalasetty, and I’m currently looking for a job as developer.
I have 5 years of experience as Java Developer. I have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Management degree in Analytics and Information Technology
Myself, Jeevitha, working for a German multinational investment bank and financial services company at the momentI aim at enriching myself with the required knowledge to see as a functional analyst and to realize my ambition of a challenging career in an organization and to serve the concern to the best of my potential.
With 7 years of IT experience as a tester in various domains,
- ISTQB - Certified tester at foundation level
- Strong experience in Unit testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Databasetesting, Data migration testing, Mobile testing and Web services testing
- SOAPUI automation and UI automation with UFT
- UI automation using Ruby scripting and cucumber
- Proficient in using TFS, MTM, Toad, Oracle SQL Developer, SQL Server, Confluence, JIRA, SOAPUI, UFT and HP QC
What Datamind means to me: Datamind provides a platform where your talent is recognized, nurtured and cultivated. It inspires you to explore passions and enhance your skill set and helps develop yourself as an individual and as a professional.
Myself, Sangeetha, am working in one of the largest bank in Belgium.
With great experience in the industry ,
- I have strong Technical background in mainframe development and maintenance.
- Good Exposure in banking domain where specific on customer accounting management.
- Flexible to work in new environment and capable of working with in team/ individually
- Vibrant team member, self-determined and quick learner.
- Manager of my works and shows great results on my roles.
- What Datamind means to me: Great Place to develop your career